Re: fireworks NOW flooding

> unamended black clay yard is like concrete and cracks are starting

I walked around the yard and a lot of the mulch was moved by the force of
the rain.  Ground is thoroughly saturated.  Not the sort of thing we expect
here in July.  Last year we had cracks - even under the mulch.  Many of the
plants enjoy the rain but some of the more xeric types are languishing.

Kitty