Re: fireworks NOW flooding

In a message dated 7/8/03 7:49:37 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<<  crashing in to the northern cold air.  >>

Cold?  Not!

Nasty weather all around us and within a couple of miles but we only rcd a
few raindrops on Monday.  Sunday the same but about 1 am I was out anchoring
things down, pulling in containers, etc. Huge hail yesterday, 4" dia. near us.
One of the news stations had this lg hail next to a baseball.  Amazing!
    This is the part of summer I dread.  Of course, this being the 10th anniv
of the great Iowa flood the newspaper &  tv have been running specials about
the event which seems totally impossible now but there is speculation of the
possibility of a reoccurrence. Once in a lifetime is adequate.
    Donna, Kitty & others hang in there.
        Ceres