Re: Re: fireworks NOW flooding

No Pam.. we are usually warm and dry now....

These storms are very unusual for me. Not that we don't get them on
occassion, but not severe ones 7 days in a row. I don't panic, having
been in three tornados already, I take care, but don't run scared. Last
nights got to me. They are calling it a mico-burst, but it sure felt
like a tornado.... On tv they have an effect that shows where the
lightening hit by a yellow mark on the map. Most times it is a few, last
night it was solid yellow... although the wind was the worst part.

And Kitty- to say I have had enough of this-- is to put it mildly. The
sky here is black again... so it will be raining/storming soon...again!

My plants are still surviving, but not for long..... blooms are all gone
this am... thinking the wind current may have moved them into Kitty's
yard...

Donna