Re: Re: fireworks NOW flooding

Cathy have a safe and enjoyable visit with your daughter.

I gave up with the ... how much it rained... Lets just say I still have
standing water, and more storms are expected this afternoon. Currently
the sun is shining, so maybe it will dry up some (I can hope). It is
actually cool this am which is also a pleasant... but I am sure it won't
last:(

Donna