Re: [Master_Gardeners] need help

Re >>.. i am looking for a list of puns..entitled.."you know
> you are a MG if"..

You can find some of these at:

Below are some I liked best
You know you've been gardening too long . . .
when you offer your friends manure tea instead of iced tea.
when you plan your family vacations around planting times.
when you can't imagine why people go out on vacations since the garden
has everything to offer
when someone says, "a rose is a rose," you go into a two hour lecture
on why it ain't necessarily so!
when you hear someone say 'crap!' your first response is to grab a
shovel and say "where??"
when you butt in & correct the staff at the nursery when they give
incorrect advice to customers
when you let the volunteer's grow "just to see if it is something I
could use"
when you wake up in the middle of the night and make a note of which
plant should be moved where
when you say, "Death to the bunnies"
when the local garden centre sends you Christmas and Birthday cards
when the ER doctor comes in with your X-rays and you ask him how badly
the daisies were hurt when you fell into them
when you find your rooting hormone along side your vitamins.
when you use your tax refund check to buy more plants.
when you talk to the trees and they answer you.