I think Bonnie meant this to go to all of us:

Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts and your information!  It really was an

As usual, you folks are the best and I so very much appreciate your
knowledge and expertise!!! :>D  I've got a large pot all picked out to put
the T. 'Devotion Purple' into and I'll be watching like a hawk for seeds as
well as taking cuttings.

Since I got it while on my way back to work, I got all kinds of comments
about my "throatwort."  They seem to think I have really unusual plants.
LOL!!!  Of course, I don't have as many unusual plants as what I'd like to
have some day. :>)

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)