Re: book - Black Magic and Purple Passion

> I find some of their [british] terminology a bit stilted if not bizarre.
So imagine what they think of some of our books!

> Nice comprehensive plant listing, though Lord knows how much of that is
> available on this side of the Big Pond.
Care to share a partial listing - (I know the 1300 plants she covers would
be too much) - of plants you particularly liked in the book?  Maybe we could
scout around for some of them.

> All in all, an interesting read.
I have a bad habit of not reading my books.  I use them as reference rather
than sitting down to read them through.  Many times I've pulled one from the
shelf to look something up and find myself perusing and wishing I had time
to actually read it.

> It's very warm and very humid so I'm popping in and out when Sugar does.
It's still humid here but, gloriously, high will only be mid-upper 70s.