RE: interesting visitor..Jesse...

Didn't know about rock and roll music... interesting. Learn something
new everyday.

What I really need to know is what eats voles? DH refuses to allow mouse
traps, as he is afraid the dogs are going to get hurt.... my cat is not
allowed outside (declawed before I got him) and since this is a dog
neighborhood, no stray cats around.

Donna

> It's me again...with more trivial info....Skunks:  are very similar to
> cats.
>   They can be trained to use a litter box and they will do just fine
with
> cat food.  I had one as a pet when I was a child.  We had it
"de-pewed" so
> it could not go outside..not only because it couldn't defend
> itself....BUT..you can't vaccinate a skunk for rabies.  The vaccine
will
> kill it.  So it was a house pet.  They only spray when they feel
> threatened.
>   They are very, very mild mannered and non-aggressive.  They like
peace
> and
> quiet...do NOT like loud noises (that's how we got rid of one under
our
> guest house...played loud rock and roll music for a week..she left).
They