native lilies

Hi, I'm coming up for air after a very intensive two weeks  work on a
humongous indexng job.  It' amazing how much trouble two weeks of neglect can cause
in the garden.
  Last year, and for several years prior to that, I have had a large - 18"
-pot full of cosmos growing in my container garden breezeway.  This year two
plantings of cosmos were devastated by slugs - or at least I guess that's what
happened to them - but the pot in question is full of lilies.  There has been a
native lily - Lilium superbum - growing in the bed below the terraced
breezeway for a number of years, but the deer usually get to the blooms before it
happens.  As you probably know, they reproduce by bulbils that form in the axils
of the leaves.  Apparently some of these bulbils dropped into the pot last
year.  Anyway, this year, the pot has about ten stems of lilies - some of which
are producing as many as 30 or more buds per stem.  They should be open in about
a week, and should be spectacular - that is if the deer don't find them
before then.
  Here's the point of this.  These numerous stems of the lilies are producing
more bulbils than ever before.  I looked this afternoon, and there are lots
of them.  If anyone of you would be interested in these, I would be glad to
share.  I know these aren't the lovely hybrids, but they are really pretty grand.
<A
HREF="http://www.mtholyoke.edu/offices/botan/feat_plant/lilium/lsuperbum.html";>Lilium
superbum</A> <A HREF="

    http://2bnthewild.com/plants/H395.htm";>Turk's-cap

Lily (Lilium superbum)</A>

Here is information about them.  They seem to come very quickly.  These just
might be two-year plants, but not possibly more than that.  They are about
five feet tall at this point - the pot has about ten stems, five of which are
producing multiple blooms.
I will be glad to share bulbils with anyone in this group who would like
them.  Just send me a mailing address..  Auralie