From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 00:49:20 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Quilt

In a message dated 7/2/03 11:33:42 PM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< So does that mean you have another quilt at the state
fair this year?? >><br><br>Melody, I will have one there this year. A
quilt may only be entered once. <br>This year I will enter the quilt I
made for my granddaughters graduation.<br> I do go to the fair every
year and several different times. Our Master <br>Gardener group has the
gardens on the south and west side of the agriculture <br>bldg. This is
the garden that has the tunnel covered with vines that children <br>love
so. I will be working in that garden on the first Sat of the fair. <br>
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>