From: "Ray & Nora Edwards" <raynora.edwards@worldnet.att.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] interesting visitor
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:23:54 -0700

Another thought Kitty is your cat's. I had a blue healer and raccoons
tore her up. The vet said they can be quite vicious . I thought it might
have been a badger and he said your dog would be dead if it were . I stopped
feeding my dogs in the garage after field mice made a home in my Vet. they
took the dry dog food and stored it in the dry wall behind the engine. I had
dog food falling out in the passenger area for a year .
I would think a mother raccoon would be very protective.

Nora