From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:43:27 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] well now....

Well now.... <br><br>My hibiscus has an interesting flower today....
looks like one is trying<br>to come out of the center of the existing
flower, didn't do that on the<br>other blooms...... confused... have a

issue of my garden is where are the monarch butterflies?!?
My<br>butterfly weed actually bloomed with leaves on it! Most years
the<br>caterpillar stage destroys them.... anyone else notice
yesterday,<br>should have taken a picture, but no time. If you all
recall, I found the<br>nest (or what ever it is called) in the spring...
can not believe it<br>took this long to

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com