Re: Japanese beetles

on 7/17/03 10:28 AM, Pamela J. Evans wrote:

handle our heat

Are you kidding!!!! They're about indestructible. I remember when I was a
kid in NJ,  those "buggers" ate everything in site. Roses  were practically
stripped. I worked my first summer in an azalea field & they were all over.
Touch a bush & they would drop off & burrow in the ground. When they would
take off in flight, it sounded like bombers flying over.
In CA. they have caught them in traps at the air ports. If they ever get
loose there, they would think they died & went to heaven.LOL.
We're having fantastico weather here. Mostly mid 80's, 55 - 60 nights. No

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA