map update

Getting some decent responses on the map project. I do have mailing
addresses for most of you. Goofed off a bit today at work and managed to
find a workable US map on line and blew it up to 11 X 17.

I'm not Rand McNally, but will do my best to be pretty accurate. Will
start this next weekend since I'll be in Hot Springs w/ Jesse and Zem
this coming weekend. Will mail a copy to all responding as well when
done. Everyone have a great evening...

Pam in the dust bowl known as Kemp.

--
Pam Evans