Re: Flower Show

Chris, congratulations on your win!  I would think daylilies would be
difficult to show given the only one day bloom life.
    I have a friend who is in to hybridizing daylilies.  I was in her gardens
this week.  What a hobby.  She was planting 800 new little seedlings and
observing her previous years seedlings.  She has 4 she will register this year.
She just retired last week so she is like a wild women and I can't imagine what
she will produce with the new freedom.