-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 7:29 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net; Cathy Terrano; GAIL ANN PAGE; Joan Hauser (Joan
Hauser); Lisa Frangipane; Mary Ahern; Robyn Bischoff
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Flower Show

Morning All!

I co-chaired our daylily flower show last weekend and I'm glad to have
some time to go out to my garden now that the show is past!  I had to
help entertain one of the out of state garden judges.  We visited some
local gardens and enjoyed swapping tales!  Since it's the height of
daylily season here, I've been doing ALOT of garden visiting!  I'm also
trying to take photos of the gardens that will be toured at our 2006
National Convention. I've been photographing all my plants as they bloom
for my own records.  It's quite time consuming!

I'm very proud to report that I won the Tri-color Rosette for Design
(Auralie, you'll appreciate this)!  The rosette is given to the best
design in the show.  This is only my second year in the club, so I'm
very excited about winning!  Now my design competes against the other
rosette winners nationally!  Cool!

I  have set up a gallery of photographs from our show.  I apologize if I
have made any errors while labeling the photos! Go to Galleries and pick
"LIDS". Here's the link:

Have a great gardening day,