Re: June vs. Japanese beetles

Kitty, thanks for the Jap. bug link.   Our June Bugs don't look anything like
the California June Bugs on the picture.  In fact they look a bit more like
the Jap. beetle, but body is brown and no white dots.  But the June bugs here
are all brown (some lighter, some darker), not striped, and not long bodied,
but more round.  Here is a Texas A&M link that might give a better discription,
although the picture appears much darker than the actual bug, at least the
June Bugs here are lighter brown.

<A
HREF="http://insects.tamu.edu/images/insects/fieldguide/bimg139.html";>

    http://insects.tamu.edu/images/insects/fieldguide/bimg139.html</A>