Re: mid-july now lilies

In a message dated 7/19/03 7:53:11 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<<  odd round brown bug on it which runs away carrying a
bit of white cotton.  >>

Kitty, I do not have a clue.  There is a relatively new lily beetle but I do
not know what it looks like.  I don't think it has made it to the heartland
PS I just did a search on the lily beetle & found it is red in color.