RE: mid-july

The lady uses different adhesives depending.... claims that the gas tank
repair stuff works great for pieces that do not have a lot of area to
stick.. as in a marble or rounded glass. She uses mortar for other
items. I will find the pictures and post them later tonight... providing
my isp doesn't go down...