Re: July - storms - Hot Springs

on 7/20/03 12:52 PM, Kitty wrote:

According to our local weather man, there is no rain in sight. We're still
in the 90's. Some of the cracks in my garden resemble the Grand  Canyon.
LOL!!!! The water just disappears. Had some clouds this a.m.. The mornings
are just grand.
You all have a gr888 week coming up.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!