Whopper of a storm tonight!

Good morning! Wow, did we have some major storms move through Iowa
tonight...our entire hospital (the largest University owned teaching
hospital in the world!!!) is leaking from one end to the other with the
force of the wind driven rain we had earlier...the poor housekeeping
staff who will be coming in shortly are going to be some very busy
people. Can't wait to go home and see how much rain we actually
accumulated...we needed the rain very badly here. The humidity over the
weekend was a killer! And considering that my husband and I moved every
lick of furniture out of our living room (including a piano, a computer
workstation, an antique wardrobe, and an entertainment center in
addition to the rest of the junk in there!) and then put in new carpet,
we could have used some cooler weather! My poor garden is so neglected
because of the remodeling we are doing inside, but fortunately I have 5
days of vacation this week to whip it back into shape...I'm having my
first ever

birthday party this weekend and I want the gardens looking good for all
my friends! Wish me luck and good weather, with enough nighttime
rainfall thrown in to keep everything looking pretty! Good gardening to
all of you as well..."see ya!" when I get back to the list sometime next

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.