Re: Beetles and Books

After reading the book, I even felt benevolent towards cockroaches (as long as they stay outside the house!). Grissell admits that even he has a problem with mosquitos, but acknowledges they are a food source for many predators. I try to keep insecticide use to an absolute minimum, but today I did spray the damaged (Bambi cleaning antlers) trunk of a young tulip tree to minimize opportunistic insects. Would hate to lose a tree I planted myself.