Re: Whopper of a storm tonight! and Happy Birthday!

Did we ever get hammered! At 1AM we were awakened by all three cats trying to crawl in bed with us. We heard hail (close to 1" diameter) for at least 30 minutes. When we woke this morning, 1/3 of our large sycamore was down. Fortunately, it did not land on the house, but between the two koi ponds (they were not damaged either). I spent all morning cleaning up the back yard, but DH has to get to work on the tree with the chain saw. Amazingly, my vegetable garden was minimally affected.
Cathy