From:  [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:08:56 +0000
Subject: Re: [CHAT]July - storms - Hot Springs

I just read that it was 122 degrees in Baghdad.<br>> No rain here either
Tony. 81 degrees at 5am. My poor plants. Back into the <br>> 100's
today. You have a good one yourself!<br>> <br>> ---------- Original
Message ----------------------------------<br>> From: Tony Veca
<romans8@comcast.net><br>> Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Sun,
20 Jul 2003 18:25:36 -0700<br>> <br>> >on 7/20/03 12:52 PM, Kitty
man, there is no rain in sight. We're still<br>> >in the 90's. Some of
the cracks in my garden resemble the Grand Canyon.<br>> >LOL!!!! The
water just disappears. Had some clouds this a.m.. The mornings<br>> >are