Re: Storms - hot OOOPS

OOOOPS  sorry about that....got sent before I even answered.  Geeze.

LOL Donna......not LOL at the heat, LOL at your comment of taking it back.
Sorry you all have to experience the heat, especially since your season is
short.
Doesn't usually get to be 100 down here near the coast till Aug, then only
for a short bit....unlike around the North Central area and Rio Grande valley
which seems to have it for longer....the latter the longest.  Fortunately by
July/Aug. we are ready for some down time to prepare for the fall growing season.
 I've been finished for a couple weeks now, just enjoying viewing the
gardens, but no work anymore until fall.  So if you want to send the heat this
way...that's fine....but not the storms, we've had enough of those too.

Thanks to all that explained the Heston/Burton thing.....appreciate it.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast