Re: July - storms - Hot Springs

Might be great if the electricity is working...I understand that there is
still a tremendous problem with that and the water system.  Also, when
traveling in Europe, you have to use adapters or their appliances because
the electrical systems are so different.  Wonder what the military uses on
its European bases?

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN
holmesbm@usit.net