Re: was Hot now A/C for Baghdad

I saw the segment.  The soldier's mother had sent him one.  He wrote back
saying he was eternally grateful, send more, his fellow soldiers are also in dire
need.  So the assumption is that it worked well.  Also, they did show a
picture of the soldiers all huddled around the A/C unit.  Doubt seriously so many
would get involved if it was all for naught.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast