Re: Beetles and Books

2nd this motion:-)  Very good book; if you have it, find time to read
it; if you don't have it - get your paws on it:-)  Eric also wrote
"Thyme on my Hands" about 10 years ago...enjoyed that one, too - it's
more a gardening book.  He's in my NARGS chapter but I don't know him
to more than nod to.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :