Hello Kitty,
    I was a bit discontent with many of the American gardening magazines, so
I took a subscription to BBC Gardeners world since they have an "American
English" edition. Bit pricy, but though I would get something different for
a change. Personally I find it to have all the depth of a fine bone china
saucer..... it is *all* about garden personalities (an the personalities are
English, of course) and bytes.
    Perhaps Ms. Santa will see that I receive a trial year of RHS next
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana