lilybug pics

Hi Friends,
So far my Chat message from Yahoo briefcase hasn't come through.  To see my
bug pics, I think you can just go to:

Select: Friends > Lilybug

If that doesn't work, let me know or wait and see if the yahoo message comes
through.  It's possible that Chris has fixed the filter that prevents
non-list member messages from getting through to the list.  And if the
message comes through from Yahoo, hort.net would bounce it.