RE: The Scientist :: Frontlines | Wham, Bam, Now I'll Die, Ma'am, Jul. 28, 2003

I have that spider here.... arrived last summer. Interesting article,
gees... I must have interrupted something when I took the pictures last
year.... and here I thought it caught something for a late night
snack...

http://illianagardenpond.org/spider2.jpg

http://illianagardenpond.org/spider3.jpg

I also get the news from The Scientist site. Some weeks it is good,
others ...

Donna

> This is a very interesting article about this spider. I get this from
THE