photos

For anyone who might check my briefcase lilybug photos, I've included a
couple of plant photos in the same folder.  There's also one of Shimmy, of
course.  If you look toward the upper right edge of his photo their is a
sort of ghost image of a cat.  I don't know and can't imagine where this
came from.  It was taken with a digital camera.  Does anyone know what might
have caused this?

 go to:
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/kmrsy
Select: Friends > Lilybug