From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: [CHAT] photos
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:50:20 -0500

For anyone who might check my briefcase lilybug photos, I've included a
couple of plant photos in the same folder. There's also one of Shimmy, of
course. If you look toward the upper right edge of his photo their is a
sort of ghost image of a cat. I don't know and can't imagine where this
came from. It was taken with a digital camera. Does anyone know what might
have caused this?

go to:
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/kmrsy
Select: Friends > Lilybug