From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:26:08 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT]July - storms - Hot Springs

You have a very good point Cathy.... wonder if anyone else thought
retired military, I have to say that I hope<br>> those receiving the AC
are not living in canvas tents! Also hope that<br>> the electrical
systems are compatible - or even functioning enough to<br>> support
AC.<br>> Cathy<br>> On Monday, July 21, 2003, at 11:39 PM, Melody
wrote:<br>> <br>> > Did anybody see the piece on Good Morning America
Monday about the<br>army<br>> > guy's mother who has taken on the task
of fundraising and providing<br>air<br>> > conditioners for some of the
troops in Iraq? She is amazing and has<br>> > already sent 40 with
another 40 on their way. One of the major home<br>> > improvement stores
is helping out generously with this. I would<br>think<br>> > that in 122
degree weather, air conditioning could be deemed a<br>> > necessity<br>>
> for the enlisted troops that our government could pay for, don't
you<br>> > think

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.