Re: American Gardener/ Gentiana

More questions, Dan.
    See you have parnassia on the north side of the house. Not surprised you
give it extra moisture to keep it going. How about blooms... how does it do
in that little light for you? Incidentally, where do you garden?
    Thanks for the seeds.... we hope.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com