Thanks, Marge, Kitty.
    That is exactly the kind of information I was looking for. Personal
experience over some time with the magazine. Suppose I will definitely put
this one on my list for Ms. Santa to consider. And, if she does not I will
order it for myself. Right now I am letting my subscription run out on BBC
Gardener's World and Plants. I keep trying to find gardeners who are doing
something a bit out of the ordinary or doing something"different" -whatever
that is. I think I am beginning to get a bit of a glaze over my eyes on
American gardening magazines.
    Thanks for relating your experiences.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc