TAG - more kudos

Took me awhile, but I just noticed that our own Josh Haskell was also published
in this month's issue of The American Gardener.  Sure, it's a letter rather
than an article, but kudos all around!
For those who don't get the mag, Josh wrote a letter about Bilderback's
watering study that we discussed in CHAT awhile back.  The study suggested the
advantages of afternoon watering and Josh, like the rest of us, pointed out
that the study probably only applies to containerized material rather than to
inground plants as the article implied.