From:  [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:35:45 +0000
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Martha L Rasmussen is out of the office.

Poor Mardi,<br>We always give her a hard time about those messages.
Well, I get a total of 27 <br>days this year for vacation and personal
days. Considering I don't go <br>anywhere, that's adequate. How about
the rest of you?<br>Kitty<br>> Hey Kitty.... we need Martha's job...
seems she is never in the office. Wonder <br>> how many weeks vacation
-----<br>> From: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com<br>> Sent: 7/30/2003
11:14:07 AM<br>> To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Subject: [CHAT] Martha L
Rasmussen is out of the office.<br>> <br>> > I will be out of the office
starting 07/30/2003 and will not return until<br>> > 08/04/2003.<br>> >