Re: Update - Tony Veca

Hey Tony!  From one good Italian to another:  a good old-fashioned
mal'occhio to those tumors!!!  Isn't there some patron saint that we should
discuss this with in our prayers???  Continue to stay active in your health
care and it will make all the difference in the world.  You are such a good
role model for all of us!  Love you!!  Fran, OKC