From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:15:17 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Yipes! id needed

I have a snake that is unfamiliar to me... who know a site I get an
it... to the tune<br>of 5ft easy. Gorgeous for a snake, but definitely
got me going today... tell me it was someone's pet that<br>got loose and
it is poisonous... I need to know in my mind if it is or<br>isn't. Once
I figure that out, I will decide if it has to go or not. Way<br>to many
kids, dogs, and fish here if it is
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>