From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:42:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] tomato > Sam

Yeah, I was surprised to see Sam on there, too! I must have
accidently<br>scrolled while having accidentally highlighted the 'From'
line, which<br>brought up my nephew's email address. Also surprised that
it went through.<br>But it is quite coincidental because, (DRUM ROLL)
IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>We're meeting him at the airport at noon. I'm
so excited. Of course he'll<br>only be here for 2 wks before returning.
And, of course, I bet he'll spend<br>much of that time with his
girlfriend. But one nice thing is that he'll be<br>here for July 4th
which is his sister, Megan's birthday, which means we will<br>all have a
Original Message ----- <br>From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 5:34
Interesting...who's Sam?!? LOL!- just being a smart #$%, no need for
really felt it made a difference, as the first year I had to back
to<br>> eating store bought meat, I was sicker than a dog...as the
saying goes.<br>> Might have been a coincident, but seems that way at
Message-----<br>> > From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On<br>> > Behalf Of Sam<br>> > Sent:
Tuesday, June 29, 2004 11:52 PM<br>> > To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>> >
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] tomato woes<br>> ><br>> > I don't think it is
*just* the food, Donna. You seem to lead a fast-<br>> > paced,<br>> >
stressful, busy life. Was it that way when you were eating the<br>>
natural<br>> > stuff? I don't mean to suggest that healthier food isn't
ate a much better, more balanced diet than now, but I had<br>> >
bronchitis every winter and s

school, several jobs, etc, didn't get the sleep I needed. I was<br>> >
> As I got older, I didn't eat as well as I should, but I reduced
my<br>> > stressors<br>> > and got more sleep. Reduced illness a lot.
Now, this past winter, I<br>> was<br>> > completely illness-free, while
probably eating the worst. I attribute<br>> > that<br>> > to increasing
the house's humidity while reducing my outside<br>> activities<br>> >
Message -----<br>> > From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net><br>> > To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>> > Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 9:02 PM<br>> >
Jesse.. you are correct about what is in the food we eat.<br>> > ><br>>
> > Years ago, I grew all my own veggies and froze/canned them for
the<br>> off<br>> > > season. My uncle raised cows, pigs and chickens
than... didn't even get a cold!<br>> > ><br>> > > Now, with limited
veggie growing room and my uncle has passed on and<br>> the<br>> > >
farm sold.... well, get sick every darn year! (some worse than<br>>
to MAKE time for the things that are important to<br>> > > >
me....eating food that is not treated with chemicals for one<br>> thing.
I<br>> > > > KNOW what goes on my veggies...water and sunshine. The end.
And..a<br>> > > love<br>> > > > for pickles started this whole
http://www.hort.net/funds/<br>> ><br>> >

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com