From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:29:07 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Prayers needed

Mardi,<br><br>Oh how awful! Of course she will be in my thoughts and
prayers. <br><br>Your friend will need you more now than ever. I am sure
Melody and her<br>staff will keep her comfortable and heal her wounds.
informed.... and if there is anything I can do from afar, just<br>let me
was attacked and severely beaten<br>> yesterday morning as she jogged
along a nature trail in the middle of<br>> Cedar<br>> Rapids (a good
best in the state - but faces a long recovery period and is lucky
to<br>be<br>> alive. She needs our prayers. Please add her to any prayer
circles<br>you<br>> may be involved in, light a white candle, whatever
Mardi<br>> <br>>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com