Re: Limestone walkway now Fernwood

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Limestone walkway now Fernwood
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@otherside.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 07:02:12 -0400

    We did not get to see you at this last trip to Fernwood..... one of the
disappointments of the trip. No Donna. This past trip we were there when
more than white mulch was on the ground. Actually got to see lots of primula
coming into bloom, trilliums, hepatica and lots of early shade plants. Had
you been there it would have been the perfect trip;-).
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana