Re: Book that I would love for everyone to read (OT)l

In a message dated 7/1/2004 12:15:14 PM Central Standard Time,
pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:
I first found a book  months ago titled "Princess: Life of a Saudi Arabian
Princess"  by Jean Sasson.

I have read that book and it's sequel as well.  I will certainly look for her
new one, too.  I just finished a historical novel titled "The Birth of
Venus."  It's about Florence after the fall of the Medicis in the late 15th century.
 It was particularly interesting to me as I had just been there and still
remembered the churches referred to in the book.

zem