RE: bug id

Dear all,

  I haven't been able to keep up with all the messages and have been
deleting  most, but I saw a threadd about a bug and I think that you may
have what I am over run with-Jumping Woolly Planthoppers.

Link: http://ipm.ncsu.edu/current_ipm/01PestNews/01News9/ornament.html

Hope this helps!

Long Island, NY
Zone 7