RE: Limestone walkway

Really that is not large for a botanical and nature preserve. You have
to realize it is not like your yard... you have to stick to the trails
or points of interest they allow.

Don't forget the bug spray....

Who did walk a tad of their trails in the rain.... but gave up on all of
it due to the down pouring. Of course it was bright and sunny while in
the seminar... but the minute we walked out of the building.....