RE: If you have already seen this - or are not a windows user- hit de...

Anyone remember punch cards, computers that took up an entire room with
magnet tapes to store info..... Yipes, we have come a long way!

At work we still have Unix based systems... but after 12 hours of
databases and command lines.... I appreciate the point and click of
windows :)

Donna