Re: Butterfly ID

I think it's one of the Fritillaries, too.  My granddaughters have been very
helpful in identifying the butterflies in my yard.  Apparently they both spent
a lot of time studying them in school this past year.  I just love all
butterflies, dragonflies, and bees in my flower beds.  I bought a Clethra and a
Calaminta nepetoides at Lowe's in Corinth, MS, on Wednesday because they were
covered with honey bees.  Just what I need -- more plants.

zem
zone 7
West TN