Radio, was prayers needed

Speaking of radio, did anyone else hear the NPR news staff and commentators read the Declaration of Independence this morning? At first I was annoyed [I am easily annoyed at 6:00 AM], but by the end I was quite taken by it. If you want, you should be able to hear it at www.npr.org [click on "archives" and look around]. There seem to be some policy similarities between George the III and George the W--particularly regarding habeas corpus.