RE: banans

What kind of fertilizer does a banana like?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Andrea H
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 12:39 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] banans

Donna, none of mine do and I'm in zone 8b. They all die to the ground. You
just have to fertilize and water well and they will grow like weeds. My one
next to my container of tomatoes gets the run off from them and must be
close to 20 feet now. The others that haven't been watered so well are only
about 4-5 feet.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC